The milling pumps are intended for the following operations: hydrocarbon flow stimulation operations (chemical stimulation and hydraulic fracturing).They are used for layer consolidation, circulation of fluids in the well, killing of wells with blowout risk, washing out sand plugs, replacing well fluids, casing column testing, preparation of milling fluids and solutions, pumping fluids through pipes, waste water injection in injection wells.
- Technical characteristics:
Maximum hydraulic power:
- direct coupling transmission mode: 250 CP;
- for converter transmission mode: 224 CP;
- maximum operating pressure withØ125mm plunger:45 Mpa;
- theoretic flowrate at maximum pressure: 183 l/min;
- maximum theoretic flowrate with Ø125 mm plunger: 2,288 l/min;
Caterpillar C10 diesel engine with Allison CLBT 775 hydro-mechanic transmission, 5 gears;
Maximum engine power 364 CP, maximum 2,000 rpm.
- Equipment available at SIRCOSS and its location according to areas of operation