Cooperation in Romania
In Romania, Romgaz is co-titleholder of rights and obligations in 14 petroleum blocks.
In these 14 blocks, Romgaz carries out its activity in compliance with Joint Operation Agreements concluded with its partners for the respective blocks, namely:
- 11 petroleum development and exploitation blocks in the Moesian platform and Getic depression, where Romgaz performs production rehabilitation activities together with Amromco Energy SRL;
- 2 petroleum exploration-development-exploitation blocks located mainly in the north-eastern part of the country, namely Brodina block (exploration and production) and Bacau block, where Romgaz carries out petroleum operations together with:
1. Raffles Energy – exploration area;
2. Raffles Energy in Brodina – production area;
3. Raffles Energy in Bacau block.
- 1 offshore exploration-development-exploitation block located on the continental shelf of the Black Sea (EX 30 TRIDENT) together with Lukoil Overseas Atash B.V.
Cooperation Outside Romania
Romgaz notified in April 2020 that it relinquishes its participating interest in Svidnik Block located in the Republic of Slovakia, this action caused the end of exploration activities performed by Romgaz in this block.