House of Natural Gas
Located in Medias, inside a generous space placed in the middle of a beautiful natural park, the centre is the perfect place to value the historic past of natural gas, to study treaties, to hold conferences, workshops, courses, round tables and business meetings.
Scope of the Documentation and Information Centre:
It is meant for image management, information, training, distribution of information inside and outside the company.
Mission of the Documentation and Information Centre:
- To acquire information and ensure its distribution.
- To retrain and involve the staff in the research and in the drafting of documents in relation to natural gas.
- To change the perception about the important role that natural gas plays in people’s life.
- To optimizing the management of Romgaz image.
- Bringing into light the past of natural gas – Exhibitions. Preparing exhibits from natural gas fields to be displayed in the museum.
- Opening gates to the future – An intelligent system for national and international documentation and information.
- Exhibitions. Preparing exhibits to be displayed in the museum;
- Activities for preparing the collections of technical books, of artefacts specific to natural gas field and of minerals, for guests’ visits.
- Activities for researching and making the most of the natural gas history.
- The activity of preparing exhibits from the recent natural gas history to be displayed in museum.
National and international documentation and information:
- Research and documentation on the natural gas sector current status and future development.
- Distribution of information about the natural gas sector current status and future development.
Renting the Centre infrastructure
The Centre financially supports its activity by renting the halls provided with systems that meet the requirements of corporate events organized here: state-of-the-art sound and video systems, computers, internet access, LCD projector, flipchart, fire-protection system, and live broadcasting of events on the internet and simultaneous translation systems (maximum 3 languages simultaneously).